Search

Eeewww!

Two PETA employees have been arrested for animal cruelty for dumping animal bodies at a mall in North Carolina.

This will drive my local animal shelter insane -- the officer in charge once told me that there is no such thing as a "no kill" shelter. The "no kills" simply do not dispose of the unwanted animals themselves, utilizing either local humane societies or veterinarians.

I've said before that I thought PETA should concentrate their resources on assisting shelters and subsidizing spay/neuter programs rather than some of the ridiculous PR disasters they insist on promoting.

Perhaps this will get them on track . . .

2 comments:

Alicia said...

Have you seen Penn & Teller's Bullshit, second season I think. They go after PETA and all the bad it does. According to them, PETA kills more animals per year than shelters do. Not to mention the promotion of violence to further their cause.

I hate PETA.

Alicia said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.