Search

** smack **

What happens to bad girls who forget to visit their friends?

They get smacked with a meme.

Better than a dead fish, I guess.

This one is from Alicia, of Twilight Cafe, who I know in real life. When I manage to drag myself up there, at least (yes, I am very sorry, and I promise we will get together as soon as I can drag myself out of the pit I've fallen in at work).

Four jobs you've had in your life: Paste-up artist/typographer, bartender/cocktail waitress, PR rep, and advertising art slave (although I don't think that was the official job title).

Four movies you could watch over and over: The Brotherhood of the Wolf, The Venus Beauty Institute, Amelie and Spirited Away.

Four places you've lived: NYC; Boca Raton, FL; Lafayette, IN; and Sutton, WV. There's more -- I was a bit of a wanderer before I married someone who was completely horrified by the concept that you could just pack up and go somewhere new for the sheer adventure of it.

Four TV shows you love to watch: Code Lyoko, Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends, Firefly (I keep hoping for more . . . ), and Avatar: The Last Airbender. Shut up. Some of us are seven, and my ability to watch an entire TV show depends on someone else's level of interest . . . besides, Avatar is cool.

Four places you've been on vacation: Oaxaco and the Yucatan, Mexico; London; Paris; New Orleans, LA.

Four websites you visit daily: Daily? How about often? Often works, right? Bloglines.com; google.com; yahoo.com; and, um . . . bloglines counts as eleven, right?

Four of your favorite foods: Berries (blue, rasp and straw particularly); dried, dead animals (homemade jerky, vs. that commercial garbage. Buffalo preferred, probably for its rare appearance); dark chocolate; red bell peppers.

Four places you'd rather be: I am exactly where I'm supposed to be, for the moment. Until The Husband realizes that New Mexico and Vermont are far more potter-friendly states, at least.

Four albums you can't live without: Linkin Park -- Live in Texas, for the range of rage; Papa Roach -- Infestation, although The Boy would vote for Getting Away With Murder; Disney's Fantasia -- Soundtrack, for the little bit of everything; and anything by Coyote Oldman (for recharging). Naturally, there's more . . .

I'm not assigning any homework, but feel free to pick this meme up and pass it along.

0 comments: